Topigs Norsvin is a one of the world’s leading companies in pig genetics. Our core business is to serve our customers worldwide with the best breeding advice, which makes us a truly data-driven company. Topigs Norsvin is in process of transformation, redesigning the company’s business processes to provide it’s customers online, data driven services, delivering genetic value oriented at customer needs worldwide.
In order to facilitate this transformation, we are building a team of innovative, business oriented project managers and business analyst who will develop and deliver this new worldwide solution. As a Business (ICT) project manager you lead the design and delivery of the business process solutions and you organize people, time and resources to make sure information technology projects meet stated requirements and are completed on time and on budget. You may manage a whole project from start to finish or manage a part of a larger program.
You enjoy working closely together in international business teams. You are interested in understanding cultural differences and you enjoy getting the best out of your team. You are open to new ways of doing business, the unexpected is rather an opportunity than an issue. You are curious, not limited to your current task or responsibility, always looking beyond the immediate horizon.
What are your main tasks and responsibilities?
- Analyze business' needs, translates those in project requirements and resource needs
- Well defined project plans according to TN project management standards
- Project management, incl. resources and budget
- Good teamwork within the project team
- Timely escalation of issues
- Effective communication with business partners, stakeholders and suppliers
- Participate in driving SCRUM/Agile process excellence
- Effective use of corporate IT and project management standards
- Work closely with architects and participate in the transformation to a new future-proof cloud-based architecture using the latest technologies.
What we offer you
In our world, passionate people are making a difference and helping to produce safe, nutritious food, meeting the needs of consumers worldwide. Topigs Norsvin offers you the unique opportunity to participate in the transformation to a innovation driven information company, where new innovative approaches are preferred over maintaining the status quo. As a technology driven company we believe in experimentation and failure we consider as great learning opportunities.
You will work in an environment based on respect, trust and recognition. You will have the opportunity to shape your own career by working locally or internationally with colleagues from around the globe. We believe in your personal development and provide on the job training, continuing education, industry programs and challenging work. There is continuous focus on programs to ensure the company’s organizational, intercultural, management and industry leadership. You will work from headoffice in Vught, The Netherlands. Regular travel in- and outside Europe.
Your qualifications and experience:
We constantly need to adapt to the rapidly changing world. Therefore, we need you to be capable to adjust to constant business change. This includes new requirements, evolving goals and strategies, and quick understanding of emerging technologies. Furthermore, you are capable to quickly understand business processes and you always put the customers’ perspective central.
- A leader in change, inspire by example
- Setting high standards for her/himself and others.
- Curious and always looking for new ways of solving issues
- BSc or MSc in Business management or Economics field
- Quick learner, highly analytical, problem-solver
- Humour and people oriented
Interested? email: email@example.com